Cyber Cipher Answers Revealed! Thanks for Your Participation and Support!
It’s all over. And we can now reveal the answers.
1. Dreamwell’s motto is “A Theatre of Exploration.”
2. Two masks are commonly used as as symbol of theater and drama.
3. According to Wikipedia, the oldest extant community theater group in the US is named The Footlight Club.
4. What is the name of Dreamwell’s current president? Chuck Dufano
5. It is considered back luck for actors to say the name of what Shakespearean character while in a theater? Macbeth
6. What show did Dreamwell produce in May of 2000? Death and the Maiden
7. What is the title of the play that won Dreamwell’s Writers Joust contest and will have it’s premier this November? Innocence
8. What is the name of the longest running show on Broadway? The Phantom of the Opera
9. Dreamwell was recently voted one of the top five area theater groups by what news station? KCRG
10. Take the first and last letters of each clue. Use these letters to spell the title of a past Dreamwell show. You will not use all of the letters and the title is more then one word long.
And the final answer is….
OF MICE AND MEN
Congratulations to our winner….
We’ve had a lot of fun this weekend and we hope you have, too. We’d love to hear some feedback on our event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you thought of the Cyber Cipher weekend.
And you can go to this page to see all the past videos that have been posted.
Remember, this event is part of our DreamHome campaign. We’re working hard to raise the money we need to find a permanent space. Please consider donating via the button below or through our Facebook Causes page. The Dreamwell Board thanks you for any support you can provide.